Saturday, October 17, 2015

I am a NURSE

I recently graduated and passed board!!!

I am a NURSE!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that all my hard work has finally paid off. I am officially a NURSE!

It has been a long two years with lots of tears and sweat but I finally made it. I am excited to put my skills to work and continue my education. I am hoping to have my Masters within the next ten years, but as we all know life has lots of ups and downs and I will just have to follow the road put in front of me and work my way there.

I know everyone is proud of me, especially my mom. I came from two parents who were high school drop outs and I am the only child to have a college degree {actually I somehow managed to get TWO college degrees during this long process}.

Going through nursing school with a young toddler was a major struggle that included many sleepless nights and lots of separation anxiety but somehow we both managed to come out okay.

So here is to the future!

Jenn RN

No comments: